Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Final C4K Summaries for November

 C4K

C4K 7

On November 1st I went to Dr. Vitulli’s blog. There she was discussing how she was in Ireland and how great of a time she was having. She also was discussing some of their great art works. She asked us to interpret a painting that she saw and place it in the beginning, middle, or end of the story. I discussed how I thought the painting was during the middle of the story. I explained that the two people in the story seemed to be upset and that the gentleman was going off to war. The fair lady did not want him to go and was trying to hide her tears, so her face was turned. I got into a little more detail and said that the soldier died in battle, and at the banquet for the soldier’s death she meets another. This is only to find that her beloved wasn’t actually dead at all!

C4K 8

On November the 6th I commented on a wonderful little boy’s blog named Zeth. Zeth created a wonderful blog post that had a dozen of informational facts about Alberta. He had pictures, links, and videos on the page. He discussed about the animals and the plains that are located up there. I told him that I thought he did a great job and that I would love to know how he made it. I told him that I loved wild animals and watching them in their natural habitat. It in a sense is very peaceful and relaxing. I gave him a couple facts that I knew, such as; Alberta makes up the most populous region of Canada.

C4K 9

On November 13th I wrote a comment on Kyle P.’s Blog. On his blog he was discussing what you should do if you find out about a surprise party. You either tell them that you already knew, or you act very surprised. Kyle said do not act surprised if you are not a good actor. This could be very bad if everyone found out you were faking it. I asked him if he wrote this about himself. Maybe he had a surprised birthday party that he found out about and he thought about his choices. I explained that he was right about really only having two choices when finding out about a surprise. You don’t want to disappoint anyone because they went through all of that effort to surprise you. On the other hand if they found out you were faking it they could be very upset.

C4K 10

On November 20th I commented on Hannah’s blog. She discussed about Veteran’s Day and how it is a holiday to celebrate the soldiers protecting and serving our country. She discussed that she was proud to have someone serving in the armed forces. Also, she wants everyone to make sure that they celebrate this holiday because if it weren’t for them we wouldn’t be as free as we are now. I told Hannah that I too was also proud to have many people I know in the armed forces. I agreed with her about being able to walk around freely because so many have sacrificed their lives to make it safe for us. I gave her some factual information about how at first it was not Veteran’s Day. It originally was Armistice Day celebrated after WWI, but when WWII happened the country made it Veteran’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment