Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Final PLN

There has been so much that I wanted to put on Symbaloo. I couldn't think of everything, but I did fill up my spots with what I look up the most. I have Facebook and Twitter on there of course. I added all the wiki's on my Symbaloo, but I even found a KidsWiki, which I believe will help me in the future. I put USA on there because that is my main site that I go to. I already had my sports page up and my shopping, but for quick and easy access I put Walmart, Target, and Best Buy on there. This is so I can see if they have any good deals or have any items I am looking for. I could always look and wish I had the money to buy it. I tend to get lost a lot so I made sure that I had two types of maps on there, so I used Mapquest and the Google Maps. I have been told that MyPlate is a really good resource to get our students to eat healthier, so I added MyPlate. Like I said I added a lot of buttons on there, and they all mean something to me. Every button makes my life easier, and I use it a lot. Symbaloo is now my homepage it just makes life a lot easier!
 My Symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment