Sunday, November 4, 2012

Summaries for October C4K# 3,4,5,&6


C4K 3

On October 5th I commented on a student’s blog named Courtney. She discussed about how she found 9th grade more difficult than the 8th grade. She felt like she didn’t know anyone and that she was on the bottom of the totum poll again. She was thinking about what changes her quality of life, and thought about her hobbies. I explained to her that highschool is a new experience and that everyone has ups and downs. I explained that as long as she takes things one step at a time and keeps her head up she would be just fine. I explained that a lot of things could change her quality of life such as her friends, new scenery, or new teachers. It is what she does with it that will make her quality of life great.

C4K 4
On October 12th I commented on a group project about globalization. They explained that there are pros and cons to having globalization. They mainly focused on how the workers are treated and how the working conditions were. I told them that there are a lot of pros such as ways to communication, cultural, and food. I explained that working conditions are very bad, but unfortunately the only ways to change that is by consulting with the higher ups. Unfortunately we can’t change the way they are treated only they can.

C4K 5

On October 17th I commented on DJ Carmel’s blog. He was discussing a little about himself. His likes and dislikes. He explained that he liked old school rap and basketball. He didn’t have any other blog posts, so I commented on this one. I told him that I agreed with liking older school rap because it had more meaning. The words are what caught the ear of someone. Not the beat of the music. I explained that I am not good at basketball, but I do love watching it. I asked him his favorite team and told him that mine was the Celtics.

C4K 6

On October 24th I commented on Jackson’s blog. He had a discussion about a book that he had read called the “Outsiders”. He talks about a character named Sodapop and about how he is very close to his brothers and hates it when they argue. Also about his great sense of humor and his determination. When I commented on his blog I explained that I had never read the book, but I was very good at interpreting them. I guessed that he was the middle child and that he is a lover not a fighter. Also that he is great at what he does and he doesn’t let anything get in his way. I asked if Jackson had any siblings or if he was the only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment